Beatrice is currently working as a trainee solicitor in our London office, supporting solicitors at our firm with her previous family law experience and recent legal qualifications.
Beatrice achieved a distinction in her Qualifying Solicitors Examinations in 2022, and is due to qualify as a solicitor in 2023.
Beatrice graduated from the University of Southampton in 2018 with a degree in Philosophy. She went on to study her Graduate Diploma in Law at the University of Law, Bloomsbury, where she achieved a commendation. Beatrice continued her studies at the University of Law where she achieved distinction in her Legal Practical Course and Master’s in Law.
- My Areas of Expertise
- Deciding where to divorce
- Divorcing from abroad
- Help dividing your assets
- Help obtaining maintenance
- Help obtaining child support
- Financial claims if you’re already divorced
- Financial claims if you’re unmarried
- Resolving children disputes
- Taking a child overseas
- Protecting yourself as an unmarried couple
- Enforcing orders abroad
- Enforcing orders in England
- Prenuptial and other agreements
- Resolving matters out of court