- Will my children receive maintenance?
- How can I protect my assets?
- How can I enforce any orders abroad?
- How can I manage financially in the interim?
These are a few of the questions we are commonly asked by our clients when considering their financial claims on divorce.
Our team of specialist lawyers have expertise to assist you resolve divorce financial claims. Our lawyers will clearly advise and efficiently assist you with the following:
- Obtaining orders for maintenance for children and for a spouse
- Separation of matrimonial assets including property, pensions, shares and other investments
- Protecting inherited or business assets
- Preventing the hiding or spending of family funds by one spouse
- Uncovering assets and income
As specialist expatriate lawyers, the majority of our clients have assets overseas which will be subject to division on divorce, from foreign bank accounts in an expatriate jurisdiction, to complex offshore entities.
Question, comment or concern? Our contact form is the best way to get in touch with a member of our team.
Divorce and Family Law
See the links below for more information on Expatriate Law’s expertise in divorce and family law:
Ready to seek legal advice? Speak to a member of Expatriate Law today and receive clear and confidential advice.