Ashleigh graduated from the University of Reading in 2019 with a first-class degree in Law. She was then called to the Bar in February 2021, after achieving a ‘Very Competent’ in her Bar Professional Training Course.
During her time at university, Ashleigh volunteered with ‘Support Through Court’ assisting litigants in person on a variety of family law matters. She also volunteered at the Lambeth Pop-Up Clinic, providing advice surrounding employment and consumer law matters.
Ashleigh supports the work of senior fee earners in our London office.
My Areas of Expertise
- Deciding where to divorce
- Divorcing from abroad
- Help dividing your assets
- Help obtaining maintenance
- Help obtaining child support
- Financial claims if you’re already divorced
- Financial claims if you’re unmarried
- Resolving children disputes
- Taking a child overseas
- Protecting yourself as an unmarried couple
- Enforcing orders abroad
- Enforcing orders in England
- Prenuptial and other agreements
- Resolving matters out of court