Dariya graduated from the University of Exeter in 2020 with a degree in law.
She is currently studying her Legal Practice Course on a part-time basis at BPP University whilst working at Expatriate Law as a paralegal.
Dariya is fluent in English, native in Russian, and has a proficient knowledge of French, having studied French law in French as part of her law degree. Dariya also has intermediate knowledge of Spanish.
Dariya has previous paralegal experience in a leading litigation firm and has done a variety of work experiences in family law.
Dariya is based in our London office.
- My Areas of Expertise
- Deciding where to divorce
- Divorcing from abroad
- Help dividing your assets
- Help obtaining maintenance
- Help obtaining child support
- Financial claims if you’re already divorced
- Financial claims if you’re unmarried
- Resolving children disputes
- Taking a child overseas
- Protecting yourself as an unmarried couple
- Enforcing orders abroad
- Enforcing orders in England
- Prenuptial and other agreements
- Resolving matters out of court