David Hallam-Peel is a highly experienced litigation lawyer, having qualified as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of England & Wales in 1986. He has run his own successful and busy London litigation practice for 21 years.
David was formerly a member of the Law Society Family Law panel and spent many years in the accountancy profession before entering the law. He specialises in complex divorce and financial remedy matters and particularly in depth financial investigations. He handles the co-ordination of the firm’s cases in the London courts.
I write to thank you for all your efforts in securing an excellent outcome in my recent divorce. The issue was not easy given the two jurisdicitons and your time, effot and wise counsel were evident throughout. I was especially grateful for your sound judgment on the financial matters which were also complicated by the two jurisdictions. I am now moving ahead with my life and feel very positive – this could not have happened without your help. I have already recommended Expatriate Law to other people who are facing the same predicament.
- My Areas of Expertise
- Deciding where to divorce
- Divorcing from abroad
- Help dividing your assets
- Help obtaining maintenance
- Help obtaining child support
- Financial claims if you’re already divorced
- Financial claims if you’re unmarried
- Resolving children disputes
- Taking a child overseas
- Protecting yourself as an unmarried couple
- Enforcing orders abroad
- Enforcing orders in England
- Prenuptial and other agreements
- Resolving matters out of court