Hilary Rupawalla was born and raised in Singapore. She lived in England for four years during which she obtained her English Law degree from the University of Manchester.
Hilary returned to Singapore and qualified as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in 2018. Later, she spent one year working as a qualified lawyer at one of Singapore’s leading family law firms, working for high-net worth and expatriate clients, gaining valuable experience across the full spectrum of family law proceedings.
Hilary speaks fluent English and Mandarin Chinese.
- My Areas of Expertise
- Deciding where to divorce
- Divorcing from abroad
- Help dividing your assets
- Help obtaining maintenance
- Help obtaining child support
- Financial claims if you’re already divorced
- Financial claims if you’re unmarried
- Resolving children disputes
- Taking a child overseas
- Protecting yourself as an unmarried couple
- Enforcing orders abroad
- Enforcing orders in England
- Prenuptial and other agreements
- Resolving matters out of court