Oscar advises clients on a wide range of family law including the financial and children issues which arise upon the breakdown of a relationship in married or unmarried couples. He is a Resolution-accredited specialist in complex high-net worth financial remedies and in cohabitation cases.
Known for his calming manner and constructive approach, Oscar is experienced advising clients that have an international element, with a particular interest in cases within the EU.
Oscar’s experience includes:
- dealing with complex assets such as deferred income structures, international trusts and foreign pensions
- resolving disputes between unmarried couples about their property and children, usually without the need to attend court
- drafting pre- and post-nuptial agreements, cohabitation agreements and declarations of trusts
- representing parents through protracted children proceedings, including fact finding hearings
Oscar joined Expatriate Law in May 2021 and qualified in 2015 at Russell-Cooke LLP.
- My Areas of Expertise
- Deciding where to divorce
- Divorcing from abroad
- Help dividing your assets
- Help obtaining maintenance
- Help obtaining child support
- Financial claims if you’re already divorced
- Financial claims if you’re unmarried
- Resolving children disputes
- Taking a child overseas
- Protecting yourself as an unmarried couple
- Enforcing orders abroad
- Enforcing orders in England
- Prenuptial and other agreements
- Resolving matters out of court