Summer is our London-based trainee solicitor, currently studying for her Legal Practice Course whilst completing her training contract with Expatriate Law.
Summer graduated from King’s College London with a qualifying LLB in Politics, Philosophy & Law.
During her time at university, Summer volunteered with the King’s Legal Clinic where she gained experience working pro bono with clients on a variety of issues, including family law matters.
- My Areas of Expertise
- Deciding where to divorce
- Divorcing from abroad
- Help dividing your assets
- Help obtaining maintenance
- Help obtaining child support
- Financial claims if you’re already divorced
- Financial claims if you’re unmarried
- Resolving children disputes
- Taking a child overseas
- Protecting yourself as an unmarried couple
- Enforcing orders abroad
- Enforcing orders in England
- Prenuptial and other agreements
- Resolving matters out of court