Sara Lange is a solicitor who joined Expatriate Law in September 2020 after training at a top-tier, highly specialised family law firm in London and achieving a distinction at the Legal Practice Course.
Sara deals with a wide variety of family law issues and a large part of her work has an international element. She has extensive experience in high net-worth financial remedy proceedings and has worked on many cases with financially complicated, multi-jurisdictional issues. Sara also has experience in disputes involving children and has a particular focus on modern families. She has worked with both domestic and international surrogacy.
As a fluent French speaker, a large proportion of Sara’s clients are French expatriates living in the UK. Sara advises clients in French or in English.
Sara understands the British expatriate experience, having herself lived in Iran, Saudi Arabia, France and the United States. She is passionate about protecting the lives her clients have built or want for themselves, wherever that may be.
- My Areas of Expertise
- Deciding where to divorce
- Divorcing from abroad
- Help dividing your assets
- Help obtaining maintenance
- Help obtaining child support
- Financial claims if you’re already divorced
- Financial claims if you’re unmarried
- Resolving children disputes
- Taking a child overseas
- Protecting yourself as an unmarried couple
- Enforcing orders abroad
- Enforcing orders in England
- Prenuptial and other agreements
- Resolving matters out of court