Summer is our London-based trainee solicitor, and due to qualify as a solicitor in January 2023 after achieving distinction in her Legal Practice Course.
Summer assists many of our London-based solicitors as well as managing her own caseload under supervision in accordance with the Resolution Code of Practice. She frequently advises on a variety of matters including divorce, financial remedies and private children arrangements. Summer is able to provide advice to both domestic and expatriate clients with links to England and Wales.
Summer graduated from King’s College, London in 2019 with a 2.1 in Politics, Philosophy & Law LLB. Summer began working with Expatriate Law as a paralegal in 2020 and was offered a training contract for 2021. Summer balanced her full-time trainee work with studying for Legal Practice Course at the University of Law.
- My Areas of Expertise
- Deciding where to divorce
- Divorcing from abroad
- Help dividing your assets
- Help obtaining maintenance
- Help obtaining child support
- Financial claims if you’re already divorced
- Financial claims if you’re unmarried
- Resolving children disputes
- Taking a child overseas
- Protecting yourself as an unmarried couple
- Enforcing orders abroad
- Enforcing orders in England
- Prenuptial and other agreements
- Resolving matters out of court