We are a specialist team of British lawyers, advising expats worldwide on divorce and family law matters. Contact us for confidential advice if:
- You were born in England or Wales
- Your spouse was born in England or Wales
- You have property or other assets in England or Wales
- You or your spouse live in England or Wales
- You or your spouse did live in England, and either of you intend to return there
We appreciate that living as an expat, it can be difficult to know where to turn for accurate and trusted advice. Unfamiliar and conflicting laws make divorcing abroad a potential minefield. Our firm only advises expatriates and so on a daily basis we assist British clients residing in Dubai, Singapore, Qatar, Cyprus, Thailand and other expat hubs.
Why choose us?
- International divorce is a complex area of law requiring specialist expertise.
- Since all our cases are of an international nature, we keep abreast of changes to this ever developing field, ensuring our clients benefit from this knowledge and experience
- Our lawyers are familiar with the practicalities of expat life such as visas, dependent’s passes, gratuity, and increased living costs
- Our firm won 4 legal awards last year alone, recognising our expertise in international family law.
- The overwhelming praise from our former and present clients says it all; read more here.
We advise on the full range of family law issues, for expats who are married or separated, same sex couples, those considering marriage and wanting to protect their wealth and those with children. Contact us for a free initial consultation via telephone, skype or in person.
Question, comment or concern? Our contact form is the best way to get in touch with a member of our team.
To read more testimonials please visit our client references page.
I just wanted to drop you an email to say thank you for all your work on my behalf. I appreciate I have been an impatient and an annoying client at times, it has easily been the most terrible thing I have ever been through in my life. You have made it a little better by keeping me in the loop ...
Sonny, I appreciate your frank and clear advice around this. Your focus on the human element of all of this has been reassuring. I do not want to approach this as a bitter point scoring exercise with winners and losers, it’s about making the best of a bad situation for our son.
I really appreciate what you have done for me and the kids; working above and beyond the call of duty with out of hours support (even when on holiday). The overall support and counsel you and your company have provided throughout this ordeal has made the impossible possible, and for that my fa...