Expatriate Law – About Us
We are a specialist team of international divorce and family lawyers, advising British expats living abroad, and multinational families living in England.
Contact us for confidential advice if:
- You were born in England or Wales.
- Your spouse was born in England or Wales.
- You have property or other assets in England or Wales.
- You or your spouse live in England or Wales.
- You or your spouse did live in England, and either of you intend to return there.
- You were married overseas but have connections to England.
We appreciate that living in a foreign country, it can be difficult to know where to turn for accurate and trusted advice. Unfamiliar and conflicting laws make divorcing abroad a potential minefield. Our firm only advises international and expatriate families, and so on a daily basis we assist British clients residing in Dubai, Singapore, Qatar, Cyprus, Thailand and other expat hubs. We also have particular expertise in advising international families that may be working in England or staying here temporarily.
Why choose us?
- International divorce is a complex area of law requiring specialist expertise.
- Since all our cases are of an international nature, we keep abreast of changes to this ever developing field. This ensures that our clients benefit from this knowledge and experience.
- Our lawyers are familiar with the practicalities of expat life such as visas, dependent’s passes, gratuity, and increased living costs.
- Our firm is recognised for its exceptional expertise in international family law. The Law Society shortlisted us for ‘Excellence’ in International Legal Services.
- Other family law firms contact us regularly for advice on international legal issues.
- The overwhelming praise from our former and present clients says it all.
We advise on the full range of family law issues, for expats who are married or separated, same sex couples, those considering marriage and wanting to protect their wealth and those with children. Contact us to speak today with a senior lawyer within the firm for initial advice, without charge.