Naomi qualified in 2004 and worked as a finance lawyer for over 12 years, gaining extensive experience in both English and US private practice law firms in the City before joining an international financial institution as in-house counsel.
After taking a career break to raise a family, Naomi decided to requalify as a family lawyer and joined Expatriate Law in 2020 to provide legal advice on a variety of matters including divorce, financial remedies and complex financial disputes, and private law children disputes.
Naomi’s transactional background enables her to draw on extensive analytical and forensic skills to ensure a thorough and pragmatic client-focused approach, which is optimised by her empathetic yet solution driven nature.
No results found.
- My Areas of Expertise
- Deciding where to divorce
- Divorcing from abroad
- Help dividing your assets
- Help obtaining maintenance
- Help obtaining child support
- Financial claims if you’re already divorced
- Financial claims if you’re unmarried
- Resolving children disputes
- Taking a child overseas
- Protecting yourself as an unmarried couple
- Enforcing orders abroad
- Enforcing orders in England
- Prenuptial and other agreements
- Resolving matters out of court