Thea is currently studying the Legal Practice Course on a part-time basis whilst working as a paralegal in our London office. She supports the work of senior solicitors. She has a variety of legal work experience including working as a paralegal at one of the UK’s Top 60 ranked law firms.
Thea graduated from the University of the West of England in June 2020 with a First-Class degree in Law.
She was born and raised in Greece and is therefore very familiar with British expatriate life. She is fluent in speaking Greek.
- My Areas of Expertise
- Deciding where to divorce
- Divorcing from abroad
- Help dividing your assets
- Help obtaining maintenance
- Help obtaining child support
- Financial claims if you’re already divorced
- Financial claims if you’re unmarried
- Resolving children disputes
- Taking a child overseas
- Protecting yourself as an unmarried couple
- Enforcing orders abroad
- Enforcing orders in England
- Prenuptial and other agreements
- Resolving matters out of court