Antonia is a trainee solicitor based in our London office. She is due to qualify in 2025. Antonia assists the senior members of the team on a wide range of family law matters; including children act claims, financial remedy proceedings and pre-nuptial agreements. A large part of her work involves complex cross-jurisdictional issues. Antonia was part of the legal team that worked in the recent High Court case of R v T  EWHC 3362.
Prior to joining the firm as a paralegal in September 2022, she worked as an intern at one of Singapore’s best litigation firms, where she worked with both the commercial and family team.
Antonia graduated from Edinburgh University in May 2021 with a first-class degree in Philosophy and Theology. She spent a semester abroad during her undergrad at Dartmouth College in the United States as a religion scholar. Antonia completed her Graduate Diploma in Law in May 2022 and is currently studying her Legal Practice Course part time whilst working with the firm.
Antonia was born and raised in Singapore and is therefore very familiar with British expatriate life. She has a basic knowledge of Mandarin Chinese and an intermediate knowledge of Spanish.
- My Areas of Expertise
- Deciding where to divorce
- Divorcing from abroad
- Help dividing your assets
- Help obtaining maintenance
- Help obtaining child support
- Financial claims if you’re already divorced
- Financial claims if you’re unmarried
- Resolving children disputes
- Taking a child overseas
- Protecting yourself as an unmarried couple
- Enforcing orders abroad
- Enforcing orders in England
- Prenuptial and other agreements
- Resolving matters out of court